- This event has passed.
January 4 @ 8:00 pmFree
Bringing crowds to their feet at the hardest to please and sophisticated night clubs in the Midwest, Reverend Raven and the Chain Smoking Altar Boys play traditional blues, straight up with a big dose of passion. With smoking grooves, served up with hot harmonica and smooth stinging guitar they play original songs peppered with nods to Slim Harpo, Little Walter, Jimmy Rogers, Billy Boy Arnold, Junior Wells and the three Kings.
- Wisconsin Music Industry (WAMI) award for best blues band in 1999, 2000, 2004, 2005, 2008, 2010, 2015. People’s Choice Award in 2006, 2008, 2010.
- Voted the Best Blues Band In Milwaukee by The Shepherd Express Reader’s Poll in 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017.
- 2011 Blues Blast Music Award Nominee for Best Blues Band” and “Best Song”
- 2015 Blues Blast Music Award Award for Best Live CD
- 2015 Independent Blues Scene Award for Best Live CD
- Band features Hohner harmonica endorsee Westside Andy Linderman on harmonica